Position: 2-3 years post-doctoral position
Place: Department of Immunology Virology and Inflammation, CRCL, Lyon, France
- The laboratory of Dr Julien C. Marie is seeking an experienced, creative and autonomous post-doctoral fellow to study the effects of TGF-b on T cell-biology. A particular focus is proposed on deciphering mechanisms of action of TGF-b in controlling inflammation associated cancer using both in vitro in vivo models. Lab publications related to the topic: Marie et al Immunity 2006, Doisne et al J. Exp. Med 2009, Ruiz et al Nature Com 2014, Worthington et al Immunity 2015. http://www.crcl.fr/246-TGF-beta-and-immune-evasion.crcl.aspx?language=en-GB
- Candidate should have solid expertise in immunology.
- Highly motivated candidates with background in mucosal immunology, and or microbiota, IBD, cancer immunology and murine models are invited to apply.
- The selected candidate will join a dynamic research team composed of 12 people for a 2-3 year period.
- Salary will covered by the lab and will depend on the expertise of the candidate.
- The Marie lab is settled at the CRCL, in Lyon, France, offering up-to-date infrastructures in a stimulating scientific environment composed of more than 450 scientists.
- English is the language of the Marie Lab.
Candidate should provide a curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation with a brief description of their research interests and the contact information of three references to [email protected] (email subject : post-doctoral position). Selected candidates will be contacted for interview and position will start in fall 2018
Applications should be sent by June 30th 2018